Halong Bay Starlight Cruise Day Trip is fantastic and was arranged perfectly. Tourists can stay in luxury accommodations and experience a level of service.
The Price is 65 usd / 1person
Halong Bay Starlight Cruise Day Trip’s Itinerary & Details:
+ 07.50 – 8-15 Am: Pick up Guests from Hotel in Hanoi or surrounding area then transfer by car/mini-van/coach to Tuan Chau Marina (Halong Bay) through Red River Delta with short break on the way.
+ 11.30 – 11.45 Am: Welcome to Halong Bay then welcome & embark onboard of Halong Bay Starlight Cruise Day Trip then start to discover Halong Bay from 6 up to 10 hours cruise journey including:
First: Enjoying Lunch with fully foodstuff as Vietnamese foods and fresh sea -foods while cruising on Grayline Cruises then visit Halong Bay – “Ha Long” means “Bay of Descending Dragons”, though prior to the 19th century this name was not recorded in any document or archive. When mentioning the present-day Quang Ninh Sea or Ha Long Bay, old historical books often referred to them by the names of An Bang, Luc Thuy or Van Don. Not until the late 19th century did the name of Ha Long Bay appear on a French Marine Map. The Hai Phong News, a French newspaper of the time, had an article, Dragon appears on Ha Long Bay, reporting the following story: In 1898 a sub-lieutenant named Lagredin, captaining the Avalanse reported seeing a huge sea snake on Ha Long Bay. This was also witnessed by many of the crews. Thus emerged the European image of the Asian dragon. Whether this appearance of a strange animal looking like a dragon resulted the name of Ha Long Bay is not known.
Continue visit TiTop Beach in Halong Bay – “Some 14 km east of Bãi Cháy is Ti Tốp Beach, which takes the shape of a crescent encompassing the island. Small though it might be, it wins kudos for its quiet and airy atmosphere, its clean and clear waters, as well as its alluring landscape. After visiting TiTop Beach, you will leaving to Fishing & Floating villages for discovery or exploring the area by kayaking for an hour, swimming, climbing, etc,…
+ Later: In the late afternoon: back to Starlight Cruises then go back to Tuan Chau Marina for check out & clear bills. You will then welcome again & transfer by car/mini van/coach back to Hanoi. Drop you at your hotel or near by around 8.00 – 8.30 PM. Trip ended!
Why Halong Bay Starlight Cruise Day Trip? – Great value for your money! – See the best of Ha Long Bay & Bai Tu Long Bay –
Relaxing atmosphere – Great Vietnamese food s and Sea Foods – Do as much or as little as you feel like – Daily Departure.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDED:
* Round-trip shuttle Bus transfers: Hanoi ~ Tuan Chau Marina (Halong Bay)
* Welcome Drinks
* Kayaking (international standard)
* Speaking English Experience guide.
* All the entrance fees in the Bay, beach, cave & island.
* Cruise through to Halong Bay with Starlight Cruises.
* All Vietnamese and Seafood’s Lunch as Trip indicated with fully foodstuff.
* Foreign management and multilingual crew and service staff.
* Onboard issuance
* Full life jackets onboard
* Taxes & Service Charges
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDED:
* Private car transfers (upon requests)
* All personal expenses (drinkings, extra services, tips…) & other not mentioned in the detail listed above.
WHAT TO BRING:
* Sun Gears, Camera + Film, Sandal, Rain gear, Flash Light, Insect Repellent, Swimming Suites & Original Passport, …
HOW TO START:
* Halong Bay Starlight Cruise Day Trip is a fully escorted sight-seeing tours/adventure tours and best-available all year round; the only thing you need to prepare in advance is the international air-ticket from/to your country. If you don’t have enough time to complete Vietnam visa before your departure, we will help you to obtain visa on arrival easily (getting visa at the airport, on your arrival)